Thursday 15 March 2012

Skarred for life logo ideas

After thinking of a stronger concept to base the design for the exhibition around I have experiemented with the 'off beat' idea and how I can represent the accented third beat.


I've been looking into using the idea of the 3rd beat and how to highlight this. I 've highlighted it with colour but kept to a limited colour palette of black white and grey. The issue is if the third letter of every four letters stands out it looks like these highlighted letters are spelling something themselves but they aren't.

 I have used the idea of the musical layout of manuscript with the five lines and placing the type in between these. I just don't know if this comes across because I know what it is supposed to represent I will have to get a second opinion.


 I experiemented with slight variations of colour and how the third letter is emphasised.






No comments:

Post a Comment