Sunday 4 March 2012

Backgorund

I've added a black box/background to the negative space and changed this to white. I think this makes it more obvious what the letters are but I think I prefer it without the black background although for a logo and placing it onto stationary etc it does make it easier to stand out.

I think I may be heading off in the wrong direction too much so need to show Anna what I've done so far and if she likes any or not and work with this.

I then looked back at including the lines within the letters and how this can used within the initials, AM but I think I prefer it with white space rather than trying to include too much.
I have then incorporated the first designs I did with the negative space designs, using the angled A and the M. I'm not sure if it ruins the idea of negative space but I like the top design. I don't like the use of the M though on the bottom design just the A.

No comments:

Post a Comment