Thursday 15 March 2012

Business cards

Anna discussed the idea of having three different business cards, one for styling, one for cool hunting and one for actual designing. I don't know if this is a good idea or not or if they should all be on one but I have gone with her idea and looked at how I can link them so they all represent her.

 As I am using the angled line to represent the use of light fragmentation and blocks I have gone with this pattern idea and varied the shades but still keeping it monochrome.



 I thought this idea could work well as a set as it is consistent but is kept different through colour.
 I was thinking of maybe having a little booklet of the three which folds into each and is perferated so each one can be torn off but not sure if this is relevant but keeps them all together.
 On the back I have kept the consistency with the lines which differentiates them but minimalised these and included the title of each card, sports fashion design, styling and cool hinting.

No comments:

Post a Comment