Tuesday 6 March 2012

Meeting with Anna

I met with Anna to show her the designs I had done so far and to talk about any issues and dealine etc.

She showed me some of the new work she was working on and the print she had produced based on sequens and scanning in and repeating.







I showed her the designs I had done and she really like the angled A design. I explained how I had looked at light blocks etc and how I had tried to subtly represent this and panelling within it and then took the same angle across onto the pattern.



I explained that I will experiment more with it as I don't think the type is completely legible withthe pattern. We discussed using a grey instead of the black.

We also discussed anything new that she wanted and talked about name labels which are sewn into the collar of clothing so I am going to look into this see if I can find any websites.



No comments:

Post a Comment