Friday 9 March 2012

Fashion collection name

When I met with Anna the other she was still struggling to come up with a name for her collection. I have been working on the branding for her name but not the collection.

She got back to me yesterday with a name she had decided on after speaking with her tutor. Sports Luxe. I'm glad it's sorted now so I can move forward and create an overall brand.

She also gav eme some of her design boards that she has been working on for her collection along with her print.

 She has been working with this print which originated from sequins which she has scanned and manipulated. I could go down the route of exploring circular letterfroms and curves but incorporate the blocks from the name into it.

 She has still incorporated the use of pannelling and blocks which we talked about in the first meeting which I have worked with for the overall brand so this is still relevant. I want the collection brand to fit in but not to be too similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment