Wednesday 7 March 2012

Say What Studio- Newspaper print

I've been looking at a lot of Say What Studio's work which is print based. This newspaper style zine is relevant to what I've been thinking about with the It happened on this year... brief. It doesn't use of any the traditional conventions of a tabloid layout only he format and stock are what represent this to the audience.
I want to create this style of publication and this low cost will allow me to create a range possibly.
I like how they have taken away any newspaper conventions and used they own creative layout.
There are many slogans and quotes about or from Margaret Thathcher which I can focus on and make a point about. I have already been looking at Script typefaces for the likes of the New York Times etc. I like this less script style, it still manages to represent a wealthy look and importance.

I want to create multiple copies so it has a newspaper feel to it because I think it is important to reinforce the idea of Margaret Thatcher's presence affecting so many people and so to spread the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment