Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Art Ward Heather Bradley

Heather Bradley did a few briefs for exhibitions last year so I've been looking at her work. I really like how she's created a brand and thought about all aspects of its distribution and how the brand is created.

As I'm not creating the brand for the location I'm just creating a brand for the exhibition I won't be creating wayfinding for the whole of the location so it won't be relevant to use it throughout the whole of the location but in relevant places I could use it. I want to carry the brand on subtly through colours or type.



I want to carry the brand through to merchandise like this which would be found in the gift shop. The likes of tote bags, badges, postcards etc have ucreated here and reinforce the brand.
I have been considering the use of large scale designs as for an exhibition not everything would be found small scale prints. I need to consider where these large scale banners/posters would be located and how I can mock this up or actually produce.

No comments:

Post a Comment