Tuesday 13 March 2012

Clothing labels

I've been looking into clothing labels for Anna's collection and where to get them printed and prices. I've found a few sites which produce them but some don't allow you to use your own design and only allow limited typeface choices which wouldn't be suitable.

This first site Etsy which allows you to upload your own logo/image which is what I'm looking for and gives a price of £78 for 200 labels which I think seems expensive but will have to show Anna and see what her budget is. There is a range of sizes of labels and colours etc so it isn't too limitin.

This is also on Etsy but is more of a ribbon style material, I think this has a really nice feel to it but likeI said to Anna I don't think it ios really suitable to Anna's style and is probably too wide as well.
I liked these landscape labels and think they would fit with the style I am going for with the swing tickets etc but they do resemble wash labels rather than the logo label so maybe this wouldn't be best it may also be too long to use on the collar of the garment and so maybe a thin label would be best.

I then came across this label fabric which you can order and print your own design onto, this would most likely work out cheaper as you would just order the fabric however as I said to Anna if she wanted to go doewn this route we'd best do it sooner rather than later incase it didn't print well or didn't have the professional finish she would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment