Thursday 10 May 2012

My spreads



 Some of the image sizes were more difficult to work with to fit them into the layout we had agreed on and the grid. Some images were long and thin which look good because they are different but I have scaled them down so they fit on a single page, I may revisit them because I did try them across the double page spread but then this left little room for other imagery.
 These are the spreads I have been working on, we allocated a set number of spreads to work on each in the group so we can then bring them together.
 We haven't recieved all imagery for the model making and technical drawing page so I just made a start, I really like the imagery we have for this I think it represnts the cours well and shows the detail of their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment