Wednesday 18 April 2012

Swing tickets

Anna purchased some black eyelets to fit the colour scheme of her designs for her garments which can be used for the swing tickets as well to create a hole for the string to go through and create a professional finish to the tags.
I created a variation of designs to experiment with wing tags and layering them up. I printed on a variety of stock, matt, card, accetate and tracing paper.


We discussed the idea of using some of the material Anna has used in some of her garments as one of the layers of the swing ticket so I tried this as well.
This was quite difficult to work with in terms of cutting it and cutting a neat edge but if Anna was to sort this out and create a straight edge with the sewing machine this could work really well with accetate in fron as it catches a slight 'sparkle' from the sequin but doesn't look tacky.
 One of my favourite was the black accetate with the brand logo on but I also really like the ones with the striped pattern. I think the layering works well to represent Anna's work and allows more space on each piece so they aren't overcrowded.


 I tried out a couple of different ways of fastening the rope on the swing tickets, I prefer the one seen below as it creates a neat finish to the tag.



No comments:

Post a Comment