Friday 27 April 2012

For/Against

I've been having difficulty with how to layout the publication and how to split it up to go with the concept I want of splitting. I was thinking of directly splitting it in half with for and against opinons on Margaret Thatcher however the more I've thought about it and researched there is not a split divide in opinion but a higher proportion of against.

These arent supposed to be upside down I will change them...



 I started to layout the pages and started with the election of Maragaret Thatcher as Prime Minister as this sets the scene and informs people of when her time began. I am keeping it all black/ white and grey to represent a newspaper but more of an experimental layout.
With each spread I have tried to 'split' all aspects including the images and the copy. I need to revisit them and experiment more to ensure they are all legible but for now I am experimenting with how to split the elements.



No comments:

Post a Comment