Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sports Luxe

I had previosuly been working on more detailed type for the brand name SPORTS LUXE. However I decided to work with something much more minimal and something that works well with the Anna Moutafis brand and that you would make the connection between the two.

I want to keep the same typeface as the Anna logo but allow more space between the letters so it is simple and easy to read.




Her sports Luxe print is based on repetition of scanned in sequins and so I have experimented with filling in the circles to represent this. I want it to be subtle and work alongside Anna Moutafis rather than be something completely seperate.

 I started to experiment with repeating the angle from the A at the end of the name and also through the letters to connect like the X on sports Luxe and the A in Moutafis.
 I also experimented with differnet layouts and arrangements of the two names. I think I prefer the name Anna Moutafis over two lines but for the logo and the two names working together it is best to keep it on one and thenSports Luxe underneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment