Tuesday 17 April 2012

Lookbooks

Anna and I have been talking about look books and what she wants. She is keen she wants to carry on the theme of her garments and materials with layering and keep this consistent throughout the lookbook. So I am looking into layering images/ photos and copy and also strips and angles of her prints and incorporating possibly accetate and tracing paper like the swing tickets.

These are some things I have been looking at for inspiration which I think she would like.

Although the copy will be minimal throughout I like the idea of this to keep the layering idea consistent, however I don't want it to take away the impact of the photographs as these will be the most important thing.
This is some work by RoandCo, what I like is how they have taken the inspiration and concept for the garments and incorporated this into the lookbook which is what I want to be key to the design of Anna's.

No comments:

Post a Comment