Wednesday 18 April 2012

Exhibition guide

Exhibition guide ready for print, for now I am going to fold in half length ways instead of double sided printing to see how it folds, this could then hold a poster on the other side if it fits together well. If the stock is too thick then double sided printing would be best.

Exhibition guide cover, this is what the guide looks like when all folded together. I was concerned of the size being too small, it is reasonably small but I'm not sure if it's too small yet. I would have to see how it would fit in an actual exhibition space. As a set I think they could work because no-one really wants to take away a large document they have to find a place for.
The back unfolded, I like that it flowes when unfolded, the key page may be irrelevant however. I like the impact of the black against the white, the stock really emphasises the black well.
A concern may be the wieght of the stock with regards to folding. I think double sided printing would be best rather than folding it more horizontally as well when it isn't necessary.




No comments:

Post a Comment