Monday 6 February 2012

Light

One influence Anna talked about for her last module was light fragmentation

So as a start I've been looking at light through water, through darkness and glass. I really like some the different patterns not the obvious rays of light.

 This water one is quite an obvious interpretation of light, I prefer the black and white images with unusual shapes occuring and starting to form patterns.


 These images are ore exciting and unusual creating an unpredictable effect with the light. I want to take this kind of image and do some drawings and patterns to see how I can interprut it with regards to Ann's style.


 This is more delicate than the others but I don't think it's strong enough to represent the kind of work she does, it's more floaty and 'romantic'

No comments:

Post a Comment