Tuesday 31 January 2012

Fashion identity Robert Geller

 I came across this Studio in New York in a book I was looking at, they are called Newwork. I love all of their stuff and they have some particular identity and promotion work for fashion which I really like and is inspiring for my fashion branding brief.


 I really like the simplicity of the black  and white, this is one thing that Anna mentioned she wanted and liked, I think it represents style well and sophistication, its cool and quite contemporary which her designs are.




 I like how they've produced many variations of one thing, like invitations and look books, subtle changes but gives more of a variety and adds more to the range.



 The designs are so simplistic but create a distint identiy for the designer and show what he's about.




No comments:

Post a Comment