Monday 30 January 2012

Fashion collaboration

I'm collaborating with a 3rd year Fashion student, Anna Moutafis, for my third brief so we arranged to meet so that I could have a look at her work and get a background on what she does etc.

I took some photos so I can get some visuals to work from and research further to get some inspiration.

I've got a good idea of her style and the kind of work she does now and am excited to take it further.

We discussed the kind of thing she wanted and talked about a modern, urban, possibly monochrome style with subtle colour.




 This is her colour palette for the last brief and we talked about using black and white, it being quite urban but maybe with a hint of colour.














It was good to see a strong concept behind her ideas because this is what I want to have in her branding,a strong concept throughout the look book etc.

We talked about panelling and how this could be a concept for the look book as well as layers and overlaying so I got quite excited on the first meeting about things I could do.

We also discussed a brand name and Anna at the minute is thinking of just using her name for the brand and then having a name for the collection.




No comments:

Post a Comment